I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Cause and identification of hematuria caused by glomerulonep
Causes of glomerulonephritis hematuria
1. urinary system diseases: such as various nephritis, (acute glomerulonephritis, viral nephritis, genetic nephritis, purpura nephritis), stones (kidney, bladder, urethra), heart and kidney tuberculosis, all kinds of congenital malformations, trauma , Cancer and so on.
2. systemic illness: such as hemorrhagic disease, leukemia heart failure, sepsis, vitamin c and K deficiency, hypercalciuria, neonatal disease and so on.
3. Physical and chemical factors such as food allergy, radiation, drugs, poison, after exercise and so on. In order to clarify the cause, to determine the place of hematuria is very important, urine cup test can understand the source of hematuria, the method is very simple.
How to identify Glomerular nephritis hematuria
Take three cups, in a urine, the first cup to take the first section of urine, the second cup to take the middle of the urine, the third cup to take the posterior urine Such as the first cup for the hematuria that blood from the urethra; the third cup of hematuria for the final hematuria, lesions in the bladder or posterior urethra; the first cup, the second cup, the third cup were hemoglobin that hematuria, suggesting that lesions in the kidney Or above the bladder in the urinary tract. To clear what kind of disease caused by hematuria, or according to symptoms and body signs, for a variety of experiences, X-ray and CT examination, and even renal biopsy can be diagnosed. Normal urine contains very little red blood cells. Without centrifugation of the urine under the microscope in each high power field can be red blood cells 0 to 2, if more than this number, that is hematuria.
The above is the relevant knowledge about glomerulonephritis, if you have a kidney knowledge requires a detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will be based on the actual condition gives the patient the most professional guidance.
Cause and identification of hematuria caused by glomerulonephritis
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- What are the causes of secondary nephrotic syndrome?
- What about swelling of feet and legs caused by nephropathy?
- What are the causes of high renal creatinine?
- Patients with poor kidney disease, edema and albumin-related
- What Is Hematuria Caused By?
- Teach you how to distinguish kidney pain and waist pain
- Edema caused by nephropathy is dangerous because of these tw
- Which diseases are more and more preferred young people?
- What harm does albuminuria and hematuria have to the body? C
- In addition to creatinine and protein, which indicators shou
- Causes and manifestations of renal artery stenosis
- The difference between serum creatinine and urinary creatini
- Breakfast time can affect blood sugar and insulin!
- Common symptoms and precautions of cerebrovascular diseases
- Nine injuries to kidneys caused by eating more salt!
- What’s the difference between radiotherapy and chemotherapy?