I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Does urinary occult blood means nephritis?
Our doctor in the treatment of kidney disease, will always encounter some patients repeatedly asked the same question, urinary occult blood have plus means nephritis? Some people with problem that have been long-term urinary occult blood "+", worried had a serious kidney disease, the future will develop into uremia. The whole worry, four seek medical treatment, even travel long distances for treatment. The results continue to check, nothing happened.
What about urinary occult blood?
Urinary occult blood is a routine in urine. Is the most common hospital examination items, the doctor opened a urine routine examination application, the patient took some urine to the laboratory, the results soon came out. Urine occult blood test principle is a chemical reaction method, medicine called dry chemical method. Urine occult blood is used in the "hemoglobin peroxidase method", the sensitivity is 150-300 micrograms / liter. The main component of red blood cells is hemoglobin, if the urine of hemoglobin, in the experiment will be a chemical reaction, urinary occult blood on the positive, or a few "+", indicating that urine may have red blood cells. But can not say that there must be red blood cells, or hematuria, or nephritis hematuria.
First, urinary occult blood is detected in urine hemoglobin. Although hemoglobin is the main component of red blood cells, but not the same as red blood cells. For example, some causes the blood of red blood cells in the destruction of the release of a large number of hemoglobin, hemoglobin will pass through the kidneys, discharged from the urine, check the urine will find multiple urine occult blood (+), but we can not say that there must be red blood cells, or hematuria, or nephritis, hematuria.
Second, urine occult blood detection in hemoglobin, and urine myoglobin, the thermal stability of many enzymes, oxidant, bacteria and so on, will react to chemical reagents, urinary occult blood, but also a few (+), It is clear that this time the urinary occult blood is definitely not urine blood, red blood cells, medicine called false positive.
From the above can be seen, there are two cases of positive urinary occult blood: (1) urine is really red blood cells, there is red blood cells; (2) hemoglobinuria or urinary certain substances in the chemical reaction of false positives. While the proportion of urinary ping false positive is high. This is why there are so many people who have some urine occult blood (+). So urine routine examination is usually only used for kidney disease screening, the patients with kidney disease as far as possible out of the investigation, and then in the further examination, the purpose is to reduce the disease did not find, missed diagnosis.
In other words, urinary occult blood is just that urine may be red blood cells, how to determine whether there must be red blood cells? Urine routine there is a red urine cells. This shows that urinary occult blood and urine red blood cells is not a concept, but two different things. Urine occult blood several (+) and hematuria severity also does not matter.
Is there a red blood cell in the urine, must be nephritis?
Nor is it. Is not the main look at the number and shape of red blood cells. Medicine is usually in the microscope every high power field more than five red blood cells (5 / HPF), the shape of the red blood cells were diagnosed with nephritis hematuria.
The above is the relevant introduction about urine occult blood, if you have a kidney problems need detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will give you a reply as soon as possible.
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- ＂ Doctor stone ＂ does good deed and make himself a good person
- What harm does uric acid to the human body?
- Does kidney stone patient drink plenty of water, can eduction stone?
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- What is high blood pressure?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- What are the symptoms of urinary tract infection in infants?
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Urine protein doesn't improve, have you limited salt intake?
- What does microalbuminuria mean to diabetics 28.9?
- How to do if renal cyst patients get blood urine
- What does ＂polycystic kidney＂ mean?
- How does diabetic albuminuria return a responsibility?
- Urine occult 2+ is nephropathy?
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Nephropathy patients should know!