I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Factors of hematuria appear
When hematuria appear can cause suffer to patients, we usually need to pay attention to the occurrence of the disease, and in daily life, we need to pay attention to the symptoms, avoid urine color change, and also pay attention to timely understanding of the cause of the disease, to avoid systemic symptoms, then, what are the factors of hematuria?
1. urinary system diseases: acute glomerulonephritis, viral nephritis, hereditary nephritis, purpura nephritis, stones, kidney tuberculosis, congenital malformations, trauma, tumors and so on.
2. systemic diseases: such as hemorrhagic diseases, leukemia, heart failure, sepsis, vitamin C and vitamin K deficiency, high calcium urine, neonatal bleeding and so on.
3. physical and chemical factors: such as food allergy, radiation, drugs, toxins, sports and so on.
Hematuria is one of the major symptoms of all of these diseases. When urination began for hematuria, and then segment the urine normal, the general number of urethral diseases; if the beginning of normal urination, hematuria occurs near the end, mostly for cystitis and prostate disease; if the urine, hematuria, dark red, and more generally for kidney disease caused by.
After the discovery red urine, the patient does not want to panic, first must distinguish is the true hematuria or the false hematuria. Some drugs, such as aminopyrine, phenytoin, rifampin, phenol can induce red urine, and to distinguish between true hematuria.
In order to clarify the cause of the disease, it is very important to determine the location of hematuria. Urine three cups test, can understand the source of hematuria, the method is very simple: take 3 cups. In one pass, take the first cup of urine from the anterior part, take the middle part of the urine for second cups, and take the third cup to remove the urine. As the first cup for hematuria, said the blood from the urethra; third cup hematuria terminal hematuria, lesions in the bladder or urethra; the first cup, second cup, third cup showed that the whole blood urine, suggesting that disease in urinary tract kidney or bladder in the above.
The above is about the introduction of hematuria factors, if you have knowledge about kidney need detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will give you timely reply.
- Why is blood sugar controlled well, still can appear complic
- When seven signs appear: It means cerebral thrombosis is com
- What Is Hematuria Caused By?
- What harm does albuminuria and hematuria have to the body? C
- Factors that aggravate the burden of kidney
- Attention: hematuria is may true or false
- How should we do if seeing blood in the urine?
- Cause and identification of hematuria caused by glomerulonep
- What are the factors that affect glomerular filtration rate?
- Glomerular filtration rate and influencing factors
- Four factors causing kidney disease
- IgA nephropathy associated with hematuria how to treat?
- How to treat IgA nephropathy hematuria
- Should be alert to kidney stones when you have hematuria
- The urine protein and occult blood why cannot disappear?
- Eating these may cause hematuria
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Which factors are more easy to cause kidney disease
- Factors that make creatinine level high
- Five factors can impede renal disease treatment for children