I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Factors of hematuria appear
When hematuria appear can cause suffer to patients, we usually need to pay attention to the occurrence of the disease, and in daily life, we need to pay attention to the symptoms, avoid urine color change, and also pay attention to timely understanding of the cause of the disease, to avoid systemic symptoms, then, what are the factors of hematuria?
1. urinary system diseases: acute glomerulonephritis, viral nephritis, hereditary nephritis, purpura nephritis, stones, kidney tuberculosis, congenital malformations, trauma, tumors and so on.
2. systemic diseases: such as hemorrhagic diseases, leukemia, heart failure, sepsis, vitamin C and vitamin K deficiency, high calcium urine, neonatal bleeding and so on.
3. physical and chemical factors: such as food allergy, radiation, drugs, toxins, sports and so on.
Hematuria is one of the major symptoms of all of these diseases. When urination began for hematuria, and then segment the urine normal, the general number of urethral diseases; if the beginning of normal urination, hematuria occurs near the end, mostly for cystitis and prostate disease; if the urine, hematuria, dark red, and more generally for kidney disease caused by.
After the discovery red urine, the patient does not want to panic, first must distinguish is the true hematuria or the false hematuria. Some drugs, such as aminopyrine, phenytoin, rifampin, phenol can induce red urine, and to distinguish between true hematuria.
In order to clarify the cause of the disease, it is very important to determine the location of hematuria. Urine three cups test, can understand the source of hematuria, the method is very simple: take 3 cups. In one pass, take the first cup of urine from the anterior part, take the middle part of the urine for second cups, and take the third cup to remove the urine. As the first cup for hematuria, said the blood from the urethra; third cup hematuria terminal hematuria, lesions in the bladder or urethra; the first cup, second cup, third cup showed that the whole blood urine, suggesting that disease in urinary tract kidney or bladder in the above.
The above is about the introduction of hematuria factors, if you have knowledge about kidney need detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will give you timely reply.
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- What are the factors that affect renal damage in hypertension?
- Don't forget to look at this when looking through the creatinine level
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Factors influencing the development of renal failure in 19 cases of nephritis and Its Countermeasures
- What are the factors that aggravate nephrotic syndrome?
- Why do patients with chronic nephritis have hematuria?
- What are the main risk factors for the progression of IgA nephropathy to chronic renal failure?
- How to deal with the appearing cough and expectoration after the haze?
- When high potassium sudden death how to do?
- When appear dysuria caution urinary hydronephrosis invasion
- What Is Hematuria Caused By?
- Which factors are likely to cause chronic renal failure
- Treatment of Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Four factors causing kidney disease
- How to test urine protein when suffering from kidney disease?
- What are the factors leading to uremia