I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infectio
This is because the female urethra is wide and straight, only 4 cm long, open and close to the mouth of the vagina and anus, these places often have the secretion and excretion, easily contaminated bacteria easily along the urethra, ascending urinary tract caused by urinary tract infection. So, why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection?
Nephrology experts say, especially women, after pregnancy, ureter will increase thickening, and because of the influence of pregnancy hormones, the smooth muscle of the tube wall relaxation, peristalsis decreased. To the late trimester, the enlarged uterus presses the bladder and ureter, which can cause urinary fluid flow and urinary retention. Retention of urine is not only irritating to the mucous membranes of the urinary tract, but it is also prone to bacterial decay. After pregnancy, the amount of glucose, amino acids and other nutrients in urine increases, which is a favorable condition for bacterial reproduction.
For these reasons, women in late pregnancy are prone to urinary tract infections. In pregnancy, if these factors can be taken a number of measures, you can reduce and prevent urinary infections in late pregnancy. Should pay special attention to keep the vulva clean, sleep should take side position, in order to alleviate the oppression of ureter, make the urine flow unobstructed. In addition, pregnant mothers should strengthen nutrition, and enhance physical fitness is also very important.
Therefore, through the introduction of the above, pregnant mothers in the event of urinary tract infection should be prescribed, positive to the regular kidney hospital to receive professional treatment of kidney disease. If the treatment of nephropathy is not timely, often can make nephrosis aggravating. If you have further knowledge about kidney disease, you can consult our online expert.
- How is renal anemia formed?
- What are the effects of renal atrophy on patients?
- Can nephrotic patients get pregnant?
- What are the complications of renal biopsy?
- How to avoid deterioration of renal atrophy?
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- How to correctly treat their own kidney problems?
- What conditions can patients with kidney disease be pregnant
- How big a kidney stone can be excreted?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is it difficult for patients with massive loss of urine prot
- Acute kidney injury has these symptoms!
- Do you have these early symptoms of tubules?
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- How to divide the stage of chronic renal failure clinically?
- What are the stages of acute tubular necrosis?
- Do you know that the similar syndromes of nephropathy?
- How to pay attention to Diet problems in patients with Renal
- How to treat Renal Cancer at different stages