I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent lupus nephritis reasonably and effectively?
There are patients with autoimmune disease should be vigilant for the prevention of lupus nephritis should pay attention to, once the disease should think whether autoimmune disease, once the disease should be treated actively, to prevent the occurrence of lupus nephritis. The main virus infection, due to viral infection and the occurrence of systemic lupus erythematosus. Then let's take a look!
Attention to genetic predisposition: The incidence of systemic lupus erythematosus is 5% to 12%. The incidence of monozygotic twins is as high as 69%. The incidence of lupus is related to the incidence of lupus nephritis.
We should actively treat a variety of viral infections: especially for the upper respiratory tract infection such a "minor illness", must not be taken lightly. Pay attention to drug toxicity, and lupus erythematosus-related drugs are hydralazine, procaine amide, isoniazid, methyldopa, quinidine, especially before the two are common. Therefore, for patients with lupus erythematosus based lupus erythematosus, it should be noted that these drugs may induce lupus.
To avoid sun exposure: ultraviolet radiation increased lupus erythematosus nephritis is more common. Because the ultraviolet can make dna into thymine dimer, and the increase in antigenicity, to promote systemic lupus erythematosus occurred.
The above is the expert collection of relevant information, presumably everyone has a certain understanding of the above common sense, only the correct diagnosis, in order to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!