I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to reduce high uric acid
How to reduce high uric acid ?How to treat high uric acid ?This has been a problem a lot of patients concerned, Beijing Tong Shantang Chinese medicine hospital experts here for everyone to make a detailed introduction, hoping to help.
Experts say that to know how to reduce uric acid, you must understand the reasons for high uric acid, uric acid is a major cause of kidney damage a major incentive. We all know that kidney metabolism has three products, namely uric acid, urea nitrogen, creatinine. These are harmful substances on the human body, if not excreted, will accumulate in the body, and constantly damage the kidney function.
In normal renal function, these toxins will be excreted, but in renal insufficiency, it will lead to endocrine disorders, a variety of metabolic disorders, resulting in serum creatinine, blood urea nitrogen or uric acid increased, resulting in patients with weakness, And will lead to some symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract. Uric acid increased will lead to gout, that is, "hyperuricemia", which is due to the body's purine metabolic disorders, resulting in excessive uric acid excretion or excessive body, plasma uric acid salinity over saturation, causing gout, If not effective control will lead to renal failure and even uremia. So how do you lower uric acid?
Use purine alcohol to reduce uric acid, while not using purine high food. Animal offal, seafood, bone marrow, meat, spinach, peas and so on are all foods containing purine, do not eat. Also can eat some high vitamin vegetables and fruits, the patient should not be too tired, pay attention to rest, keep a good mood, to avoid cold.
Above is how to reduce the high uric acid, if you have questions about kidney disease need a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!