I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the causes of low creatinine?
Creatinine is an important examination items in blood, its value represents the kidney function sound, creatinine is by muscle synthesis in vivo or uptake from animal foods, high creatinine mean renal function is poor, so what are the causes of low creatinine?
The main source of creatinine is access to human muscles and external things, creatinine molecules is relatively small, in the glomerular filtration rate is extremely high, the functioning of the kidney needs a kidney function can not completely control the creatinine in the normal range, malnourished people will appear in muscle less food the animal food content not less then there will be the phenomenon of low serum creatinine.
There is a part of the human body is normal, but the figure is small, the total body muscle is relatively small, each 20g muscle 1mg muscle creatinine, less amount of food, animal food and less it will appear the phenomenon of low serum creatinine.
Some people do not eat animal food of the society, the life of all rely on plant food to maintain this kind of creatinine in human body main source only muscle, especially women, their muscles, less amount of blood creatinine, naturally low.
The body of creatinine in 2/3 muscles secretion, 1/3 is from food, if a person's digestive function is poor, the things in the absorption is very low, the food source will reduce the total amount of blood creatinine, creatinine will be low.
The human body is mainly through the renal excretion of creatinine, which is excreted in the urine, serum creatinine is low that renal function is normal, or very good, but the low urinary creatinine that is not the same, indicating that low urinary creatinine in blood creatinine did not get a good filtering, there are a lot of blood creatinine this shows that, the kidney function is not good, common in renal failure, muscle atrophy, anemia, leukemia. Therefore, it is necessary to confirm the urine creatinine or serum creatinine when looking at the results of the examination.
- How is renal anemia formed?
- What are the effects of renal atrophy on patients?
- Can nephrotic patients get pregnant?
- What are the complications of renal biopsy?
- How to avoid deterioration of renal atrophy?
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- How to correctly treat their own kidney problems?
- What conditions can patients with kidney disease be pregnant
- How big a kidney stone can be excreted?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is it difficult for patients with massive loss of urine prot
- Acute kidney injury has these symptoms!
- Do you have these early symptoms of tubules?
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- How to divide the stage of chronic renal failure clinically?
- What are the stages of acute tubular necrosis?
- Do you know that the similar syndromes of nephropathy?
- How to pay attention to Diet problems in patients with Renal
- How to treat Renal Cancer at different stages