I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of
Kidney stone is a kind of disease formed by the deposition of crystalline substance in urine in the kidneys. The high incidence age is 20-30 years old, and the morbidity of men is 2-3 times higher than that of women. Asymptomatic kidney stones performance, usually only found in physical examination.
What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
1. Lumbago angina: Renal colic is a typical symptom of kidney stones, usually in the back of the body or side suddenly after a sudden intense pain, because it is too painful often described as "knife-like," while the lower abdomen and Thigh medial pain, nausea, vomiting, pale and so on. The patient restless, very painful.
2. Hematuria: About 80% of patients with stone hematuria, of which only part of the naked eye can be found in urine is red, most can only be found by urine test.
3. Asymptomatic: Many patients occasionally found kidney stones during physical examination, without any symptoms.
4. Hydronephrosis: stones clogged renal pelvis, ureter, poor discharge of urine, resulting in hydronephrosis. Some hydronephrosis can be without any symptoms. Long-term hydronephrosis, can cause ipsilateral renal dysfunction. Serious bilateral hydronephrosis may lead to uremia.
5. Fever: kidney stones urinary system frequently-occurring disease, occurs in young men, there will be chills and fever and so on.
What complications can be caused by renal stone failure?
1. Cause pain, dysuria: Kidney stone colic often sudden attack, the pain often radiates to the lower abdomen, groin or the inside of the stock. When an episode of renal colic occurs, the amount of urine may be reduced and, after relief of colic, there is a tendency for polyuria. Some symptoms manifested as sore waist discomfort, pain after work or labor may be aggravated. If the stones fall into the urethra, urethral obstruction formation dysuria.
2. Can cause infarction, hematuria: Because the stone surface is relatively rough, usually can cause urinary tract mucosal damage, causing varying degrees of hematuria, if the stone is large, can make long-term urinary stones urinary tract mucosa, thus inducing carcinogenesis. Second, stones blocking the urinary tract can lead to varying degrees of hydronephrosis, severe hydronephrosis can cause uremia.
3. Renal atrophy, renal dysfunction: If kidney stones cause hydronephrosis for too long, urination blocked, obstruction above the site under pressure, renal blood flow can be reduced, tubular degeneration, necrosis, renal atrophy smaller, so that the kidney degraded or completely lost. The main cause of stones on the kidney obstruction of the urinary tract, and urinary tract mucosa caused by direct damage, leading to renal dysfunction.
4. Urinary tract infections can occur: kidney stones will make urine flow poor, it is easy to cause urinary tract infections. However, infection can accelerate the growth of stones and renal parenchymal damage, can also lead to pyogenic kidney, causing severe sepsis.
5. Uremia: When kidney stones complicated by infection, the development of pyelonephritis or pyogenic kidney, the kidneys will be rapidly damaged. Uremia can occur late to bilateral renal stones.
6. Hydronephrosis: stones caused by urinary tract blockage can cause water above the site of obstruction, if the stones cause hydronephrosis for a long time, obstruction above the site pressure is too large, reduced renal blood flow, can lead to renal atrophy, renal function decreased, tubular necrosis, loss of renal function.
7. Cancer: kidney stones if long-term stimulation of the kidneys, can cause a variety of chronic inflammation, eventually induced cancerous.
Read the above introduction, I hope can be helpful to you, if you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply you as soon as possible.
- How is renal anemia formed?
- What are the effects of renal atrophy on patients?
- Can nephrotic patients get pregnant?
- What are the complications of renal biopsy?
- How to avoid deterioration of renal atrophy?
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- How to correctly treat their own kidney problems?
- What conditions can patients with kidney disease be pregnant
- How big a kidney stone can be excreted?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is it difficult for patients with massive loss of urine prot
- Acute kidney injury has these symptoms!
- Do you have these early symptoms of tubules?
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- How to divide the stage of chronic renal failure clinically?
- What are the stages of acute tubular necrosis?
- Do you know that the similar syndromes of nephropathy?
- How to pay attention to Diet problems in patients with Renal
- How to treat Renal Cancer at different stages