I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to treat high blood phosphorus in dialysis patients?
The cause and harm of hyperphosphatemia
In fact, not only hemodialysis kidney disease patients, starting from creatinine 200, due to the decline of renal function in patients can no longer regulate the normal metabolism of phosphorus, many patients will have hyperphosphatemia.
Hyperphosphatemia is the most direct manifestation of pruritus, unbearable disease onset.
But its harm is more than that, high phosphorus will lead to a serious drop in blood calcium concentration, and ultimately cause secondary hyperparathyroidism, may also lead to bone calcification disorders, which in young patients will produce rickets, adult patients appeared in uremic osteopathy, such as osteitis fibrosa, osteomalacia, osteoporosis, bone sclerosis etc.
How to control blood phosphorus
Limiting phosphorus is good, but the problem is that many foods high in protein are also high in phosphorus, like meat and eggs, offal, beans, nuts, carbonated drinks, and yeast, which are common phosphorus-rich foods. Simply limit the phosphorus, easily lead to protein intake, which will offset the benefits of limiting phosphorus!
Therefore, the correct way to limit the phosphorus is not blindly avoid high phosphorus foods, a lot of high-quality protein phosphorus are relatively high, blindly avoid high phosphorus foods easily lead to malnutrition, so the loss outweighs the gain.
Meat, eggs, milk should pay attention to the cook way
Like meat, has high-quality protein-rich, phosphorus is also relatively high, then you can boil meat with water, remove the soup, then eat meat, cooking can reduce phosphorus.
Like eggs, you can eat white every day, take the next day to eat a yolk, this can also play a nutritional supplement but not too much phosphorus. Such as soy products in the phosphorus is relatively high, but soy products have a good, although the phosphorus content is high, but the body to absorb the phosphorus inside is not easy, but also with high-quality protein-rich, therefore, soybean products can be appropriate to eat, to supplement nutrition. (Uric acid high disabled)
In addition, some more additives, processed meat products, quick-frozen instant foods, fast food, frozen baked goods, cheeses and so on. These additives have high phosphorus content and the human body is particularly easy to absorb, so do not eat.
Read the above introduction, I hope can be helpful to you, if you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply you as soon as possible.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!