I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Three methods to detoxification the kidney
Kidney is the main organ of our body detoxification, which plays a role in the excretion of metabolic waste, regulate acid-base balance, impaired renal function is extremely harmful to our health, then we know the best time for detoxification of the kidneys, How to detoxify the kidneys?
1, drinking water to remove the kidney garbage law: the best detoxification time in the kidney is 5 to 7 in the morning, the body after a night of dressing, toxins are gathered in the morning kidney, then drink a cup of warm water (you can add a small amount of salt, one take The kidney, while the second has the effect of clearing the throat), wash the kidneys, toxins from the body is the easiest way.
2, fruits and vegetables rule out the kidney garbage law: kidney filter blood toxins and protein waste generated after decomposition, and then excreted through the urine, so eating diuretic, kidney function of the food, can enhance the detoxification function of the kidney. Such as cucumber, melon, yam and other foods, helps to strengthen the kidney urination and enhance renal detoxification.
3, Eat less protein to reduce the burden on the kidneys: Protein is the main component of human tissues, some of the antibodies are also related to the formation of the protein. However, excessive protein will increase the acidity of urine, but also increase the purine coefficient in urine and increase the risk of urinary tract stones. Therefore, regular consumption of protein-rich meat, will increase the burden on the kidneys.
If you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How is renal anemia formed?
- What are the effects of renal atrophy on patients?
- Can nephrotic patients get pregnant?
- What are the complications of renal biopsy?
- How to avoid deterioration of renal atrophy?
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- How to correctly treat their own kidney problems?
- What conditions can patients with kidney disease be pregnant
- How big a kidney stone can be excreted?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is it difficult for patients with massive loss of urine prot
- Acute kidney injury has these symptoms!
- Do you have these early symptoms of tubules?
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- How to divide the stage of chronic renal failure clinically?
- What are the stages of acute tubular necrosis?
- Do you know that the similar syndromes of nephropathy?
- How to pay attention to Diet problems in patients with Renal
- How to treat Renal Cancer at different stages