I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Three methods to detoxification the kidney
Kidney is the main organ of our body detoxification, which plays a role in the excretion of metabolic waste, regulate acid-base balance, impaired renal function is extremely harmful to our health, then we know the best time for detoxification of the kidneys, How to detoxify the kidneys?
1, drinking water to remove the kidney garbage law: the best detoxification time in the kidney is 5 to 7 in the morning, the body after a night of dressing, toxins are gathered in the morning kidney, then drink a cup of warm water (you can add a small amount of salt, one take The kidney, while the second has the effect of clearing the throat), wash the kidneys, toxins from the body is the easiest way.
2, fruits and vegetables rule out the kidney garbage law: kidney filter blood toxins and protein waste generated after decomposition, and then excreted through the urine, so eating diuretic, kidney function of the food, can enhance the detoxification function of the kidney. Such as cucumber, melon, yam and other foods, helps to strengthen the kidney urination and enhance renal detoxification.
3, Eat less protein to reduce the burden on the kidneys: Protein is the main component of human tissues, some of the antibodies are also related to the formation of the protein. However, excessive protein will increase the acidity of urine, but also increase the purine coefficient in urine and increase the risk of urinary tract stones. Therefore, regular consumption of protein-rich meat, will increase the burden on the kidneys.
If you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!
- Urine occult 2+ is nephropathy?