I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
Situations suitable for pregnancy: In the early stages of CKD (stage 1-2), if the blood pressure is normal, urinary protein <1g / 24h for at least six months may be considered for pregnancy, but the risk of pregnancy is still high.
Not suitable for pregnancy
CKD stage 3-5 patients, mid-late CKD women during pregnancy may face serious complications such as anemia, acidosis, hyperphosphatemia and bone disease. High blood pressure is difficult to control, of course, if take positive drug treatment, blood pressure re-evaluation of the standard, the back can also be considered pregnant. Uncontrolled proteinuria, especially in patients with large amounts of proteinuria, are prompted renal disease in the active state, the active treatment of nephropathy is the most important thing. Active lupus nephritis, it is recommended until the disease treatment to achieve complete remission or stable condition near complete remission for at least 6 months. Moderate to severe renal impairment in patients with diabetic nephropathy, mainly because of pregnancy will accelerate the decline in renal function and will rapidly progress to a large number of proteinuria, so do not recommend pregnancy.
Dialysis and kidney transplant patients are suitable for pregnancy? Dialysis patients are not recommended for pregnancy, of course, there is a successful precedent in the world, but the risk is too great. Relatively speaking, the successful renal transplantation patients, under the guidance of the physician, based on the condition and treatment, can be elective pregnancy, but the risk of pregnancy is relatively high.
What do we need to pay attention to when preparing pregnancy?
First, if the disease has a tendency to ameliorate and improve, you need to use drugs that are safe during pregnancy within 3 to 6 months prior to trying to conceive, and the female reproductive system and the drugs that can cause fetal malformations need to be stopped or not eaten. For example, cyclophosphamide this drug will directly cause ovarian damage, so for women of childbearing age to avoid using. Mycophenolate mofetil, leflunomide and methotrexate have teratogenic effects, should be discontinued at least 3 to 6 months before conception. Also, it is necessary to strict contraception before the disease remission.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!
- Urine occult 2+ is nephropathy?