I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How does patients with chronic kidney disease exercise?
The benefits of regular moderate exercise are self-evident, but excessive exercise is harmful to people with kidney disease. Excessive exercise due to fatigue, reduce resistance, induced agitation or aggravating illness. Visible, how to master the "degree" of movement, for nephritis patients is very important. Especially in acute or severe renal disease, but should be cautious.
How to determine the amount of exercise is appropriate?
Exercise time without muscle weakness, difficulty breathing or physical fatigue prevail, and then you can gradually extend the time of each exercise. As for the exercise intensity, it is recommended that patients who never exercise, it is best to have a gradual increase in the intensity of the process, so as not to exceed their tolerance. At the beginning, the exercise heart rate reached the maximum heart rate (simple empirical formula: the maximum heart rate = 220- age) of 30% to 50% on it; the transitional phase to reach 50% to 60%; exercise into the right track, you can maintain at 60 % ~ 80%. Frequency 2-3 times a week is better.
Expensive to insist on exercise. Patients with nephropathy taboo a single exercise intensity is too strong, then the intensity is moderate and insisted more important. Here are a few tips:
According to their own circumstances (such as age, physical fitness, occupation, hobbies, etc.) choice, if there is a sports companion, usually encourage each other to urge, and more conducive to adhere to the preferred aerobic Exercise, it can enhance cardiorespiratory endurance.
Precautions before and after exercise:
To choose the right weather out of exercise, to avoid the bad weather, the best fresh air, quiet place. Winter and spring do not walk in the tuyere and high-rise buildings, so as not to feel cold, upper respiratory tract infection, increase kidney disease.
Exercise before doing warm-up and preparation for exercise, such as leg, twist, turn around, pull up, etc., both active joint muscles, prevent sprains, but also allows the body to better prepare for exercise. Appropriate massage after exercise is more conducive to the rehabilitation of the disease; exercise and physical therapy, can reduce fatigue, but also improve the curative effect.
- How is renal anemia formed?
- What are the effects of renal atrophy on patients?
- Can nephrotic patients get pregnant?
- What are the complications of renal biopsy?
- How to avoid deterioration of renal atrophy?
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- How to correctly treat their own kidney problems?
- What conditions can patients with kidney disease be pregnant
- How big a kidney stone can be excreted?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is it difficult for patients with massive loss of urine prot
- Acute kidney injury has these symptoms!
- Do you have these early symptoms of tubules?
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- How to divide the stage of chronic renal failure clinically?
- What are the stages of acute tubular necrosis?
- Do you know that the similar syndromes of nephropathy?
- How to pay attention to Diet problems in patients with Renal
- How to treat Renal Cancer at different stages