I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
It varies according to the location and severity of renal tubule damage, but the common manifestations are metabolic acidosis of different degrees.
In addition to acidosis, the obvious clinical signs of growth retardation, polyuria, distal duodenal tubular acidosis also associated with neurological deafness, the onset of deafness, ranging from birth to older children of varying lengths of time .
In addition to the normal anaerobic gap high chloride metabolic acidosis, the incidence of bone disease in about 20%, mainly osteomalacia or osteoporosis, children may have rickets. Urinary calculi and kidney calculi are rare. Due to the occultness of the RTA itself, such patients are often referred to other symptoms of complications, such as early childhood retardation, eye diseases, mental retardation, and the like.
Ⅲ type (mixed type)
Mixed renal tubular acidosis hyperglycemic metabolic acidosis, significant loss of urine in the bicarbonate, urinary titratable acid and ammonium ion emissions reduction, treatment and type I type II the same.
In addition to patients with high chloride metabolic acidosis, the main clinical features of hyperkalemia, decreased serum sodium. Patients due to decreased blood volume, some patients may have orthostatic hypotension.
Various types of renal tubular acidosis in addition to the above clinical manifestations, there are secondary patients in the clinical manifestations of primary disease. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!
- Urine occult 2+ is nephropathy?