I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Does normal creatinine show kidney health?
Creatinine higher than normal is called high creatinine, creatinine, including serum creatinine and urinary creatinine, but the serum creatinine more meaningful for renal function. Therefore, high creatinine generally refers to high serum creatinine. Normal serum creatinine measurements in various hospitals are not the same, in general, the standard serum creatinine as: 44-133umol / L. When the serum creatinine more than 133umol / L, it means that the kidneys are damaged, have renal insufficiency and renal failure. (133umol / L or more for the period of inflammatory injury, 186umol / L for the impairment of renal function, 451umol / L for renal failure period).
Does creatinine mean normal kidney health?
Serum creatinine is a common indicator of renal function. Serum creatinine in the normal range, that their own kidney function completely no problem, in fact, this idea is wrong. Serum creatinine levels are not timely and can accurately reflect the state of renal function. When most of the human kidneys suffer pathological damage, glomerular filtration rate decreases by a large proportion (more than 50%). At this point, elevated serum creatinine may appear clinically.
The change in serum creatinine concentration is mainly determined by glomerular filtration capacity (glomerular filtration rate). Serum creatinine levels are higher than normal, most of them mean kidney damage, and serum creatinine can more accurately reflect renal parenchymal damage, which is not a sensitive indicator, because glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is reduced to 1/3 in normal persons. Serum creatinine increased significantly.
Through the above introduction, I hope everyone can value. Visible, serum creatinine and renal disease can not be reflected in time, so still need to do more other tests, in order to timely detection of kidney disease, early treatment, must not be taken lightly, always pay attention to their own health is the most important. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!