I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?Hypertension patients suffering from hypertension, combined with hypertension nephropathy urine protein loss, the consequences will be unthinkable.
What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?Normal urine usually do not have protein, because in the kidneys there is blood on the protein filter membrane, the protein is unable to pass this membrane, the filter membrane can only be small molecules, such as water, inorganic salts, urea , uric acid, and macromolecules such as protein, cholesterol, vitamins are unable to pass this layer of membrane, glucose can also pass this layer of membrane. However, there are glucose-absorbing cells in the kidneys, which return glucose to the bloodstream, so there is generally no macromolecular substance in the urine of normal people, such as proteins and glucose. If hypertensive nephropathy urine protein loss, can lead to human body imbalance.
In fact, urinary protein is not that simple. The occurrence of chronic nephritis urinary protein not only makes a lot of loss of nutritional protein, but also aggravate the lesion of glomerular lesions. In addition, under normal circumstances, glomeruli will filter out some small molecule protein, but can be reabsorbed back into the bloodstream of the tubular, long-term urine protein will lead to long-term tubular overload, which will cause damage to the renal tubules .
Kidney is the excretion organ of human body, if urine protein problem can affect the whole human body, even life. Urine protein, will result in protein loss, the human body has a considerable part of the protein structure, indicating that protein is an important human body material, and all enzymes in the human body are proteins, it is also important for human gene duplication, that is to say, people can not lose protein. If the protein is lost, the human body will not be able to function normally, causing the physiological function to slow down or even stagnate until death.
Through the above brief introduction, I believe you have a certain understanding about " the harm of urinary protein loss in hypertensive nephropathy," . In short hypertensive nephropathy urinary protein loss on the human body is very large, therefore, kidney disease experts remind patients once diagnosed with the disease, should be promptly to the regular hospital for treatment.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!
- Urine occult 2+ is nephropathy?