I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Nephropathy patients must be clear about the treatment of drugs to reduce and stop problem!
In nephropathy treatment, patients tend to neglect the regular use of some drugs, especially hormone drugs, because of the improvement of symptoms. The side effects of these drugs make many patients anxious to reduce the duration of treatment, but in fact, If you do not follow the doctor's orders to reduce drug withdrawal, will often be detrimental to the improvement of the condition.
Generally in the course of nephropathy treatment, the patients taking hormone treatment according to the principle of hormone withdrawal, the appropriate amount of decreasing hormone drug. General doctors suggest not to cut down on hormone drugs, but should be in the treatment process according to the disease gradually reduced.
Because nephropathy is a long-term chronic disease, the course of disease is long and the recovery is slow, and the changes in glomerular function and structure generally take about six to nine months. Therefore, during the treatment of nephropathy, patients must take adequate courses of treatment according to doctor's advice when taking drugs. Not only will it bring long-term pain to the patient, but it will also hinder the doctor's treatment ideas and treatment plan.
At the same time, in the treatment of nephropathy, we should actively prevent colds, prevent urinary tract infections caused by various conditions, and at the same time, pay attention not to be overworked, calm, not irritable and angry, persist in treatment for a long time, and those who are more seriously ill should not eat salt. Milder patients also eat a low-salt diet, about 3-5 grams a day, and actively quit smoking and alcohol.
Nephropathy itself is not terrible. What is terrible is the slackness and relaxation of vigilance in the treatment of kidney disease, the lack of a positive attitude towards treatment, the relaxation of the use of drugs when the condition improves, and the failure to carry out treatment in accordance with the doctor's order and course of treatment, thus delaying the condition of the disease. Lose the best time of treatment, bring long-term pain to the patient. Therefore, please take the medicine regularly and quantitatively according to the doctor's advice, get complete and thorough treatment in time, and recover early.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!