I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Four principles that must be followed in the use of drugs for children!
Childhood nephropathy is increasing at a rate of 13% per year! Because of not timely discovery and treatment, some children even develop into renal failure. What causes the incidence of nephropathy in children increased year by year? Mainly drug-induced renal injury.
Children with common diseases, such as colds, fever and other common diseases, can not use drugs as much as possible. They really need to take medicine, they must also be used under the guidance of doctors, and try to avoid the use of antibiotics with relatively high nephrotoxicity, especially those suspected to have kidney insufficiency or a history of kidney disease. More should choose the drug that does not have apparent toxicity to kidney.
Some common drugs that can cause kidney damage include penicillin, cephalosporins, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Antitumor drugs and so on. Also worthy of attention are antipyretic and analgesics. Acetaminophen is the most widely used antipyretic analgesics at present. In addition, many clinical children appear hematuria after taking Ganmaotong (including diclofenac sodium). In addition, indomethacin, aminoglycoside, analgin, antipyretic tablets, amitonidine (containing aminobarbital, phenobarbital) and other antipyretic analgesics are not suitable for use in children.
Do not take drugs indiscriminately without the guidance of a physician pharmacist. Common diseases such as the common cold and fever are regular. The whole course of the disease lasts for 5 to 7 days. During this period, the child may have a recurrent fever. Unless there is a special emergency, For example, the baby's high fever has affected his sanity, otherwise, he should not take medicine on his own before being sent to the hospital for diagnosis, so as not to affect the doctor's diagnosis.
In particular, antifebrile drugs can only temporarily reduce fever in children and will not cure the disease. It is easy to increase the burden on the child's liver and kidney if the drug is used repeatedly. It is suggested that the doctor should first identify the cause of the disease and then use it to treat the disease. Physical cooling can be used first.
Avoid taking a variety of drugs at the same time. Drugs too miscellaneous, the interaction may be offset, not only the efficacy is not good, but also increase the risk of adverse reactions, such as sulfanilamide and vitamin C, can aggravate kidney poisoning; Penicillin and aspirin can reduce the antibacterial efficacy of penicillin. Penicillin, chloramphenicol, sulfonamides together, or cephalosporins with gentamicin, the same risk.
In addition to the drug dosage should be avoided too large, but also try not to use more than three drugs at the same time, continuous use of a drug for a few days still have no effect, should be based on the doctor's advice to replace the drug or treatment.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!