I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Will Eating Vegan Only Help Kidney Disease
In clinical, Many patients with nephropathy have mentioned that they started a vegetarian diet after getting kidney disease, they think that it could reduce the burden on the kidney. Is that really the case?
Meat, as a good protein, produces less waste in its catabolism, which is excreted through the kidneys, thus high quality protein makes less burdensome to the kidneys. And the absorption efficiency of the human body is even higher. But the proteins provided by vegetables, fruits, cereals and other substances are non-high-quality proteins, which, after catabolism, produce more waste that is not used by the human body. The burden on the kidneys is greater.
Therefore, for patients with nephropathy, we often require a high-quality low-protein diet, in which meat, eggs, milk and beans should account for about 50-60%. The whole vegetarian diet actually reduces this proportion and increases the burden on the kidneys.
Protein is an important nutrient in human body, it is the main component of human body muscle, and it is also an important material for human body to repair injury. The long-term lack of protein intake is easy to reduce human immunity. Reduce muscle content and increase the risk of infection and disease. Therefore, whole vegetarian foods are not healthy foods.
Because the patient's kidney is damaged, the excretion capacity of waste is decreased, and the kidney can not be given a more serious burden, therefore, patients with kidney disease should control the intake of total protein on the basis of taking high quality protein. What is required to calculate the daily protein intake based on body weight. Generally, in stages 1 and 2 of chronic kidney disease, we require daily intake of protein 0.8 g / kg, in stage 3, stage 4, daily intake of protein 0.6 g / kg. for example, a person with 60kg weight, is in stage 3 or 4 of chronic kidney disease, the daily protein intake was 36 g.
Protein is an important nutrient in the human body, and vitamins, trace elements, Dietary fiber and minerals are also indispensable to the human body. And a variety of food sources is the sufficient and balanced protection of these nutrients. At the same time, relying solely on the daily limit of those proteins is not enough to meet the human body. Of the energy needed for everyday life, Therefore, reasonable matching of vegetables, fruits, starch foods and high quality vegetable oils can make nutrition match more easily and healthily.
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Why the late pregnancy easily lead to urinary tract infection
- Kidney stone is not painful and do not treat, be careful of canceration
- When you reach these nine criteria, you have a golden kidney
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- The special relationship between patients with nephropathy and bean products＂!
- What are the common causes of renal cancer?
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!