I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to avoid deterioration of renal atrophy?
In recent years, the incidence of renal atrophy disease continued to rise, many patients are unavoidable, eventually leading to the rapid deterioration of the disease, the body appeared abnormal situation. In fact, in many cases, as long as we are prepared to do a good job, we will completely get rid of the disturbance of renal atrophy. So what should we do?
Do not random medication: Some drugs have a toxic effect on the kidneys, and some cases are related to the use of nephrotoxic drugs. Therefore, patients can not freely use their own anti-inflammatory drugs, analgesics, such as gentamicin, amikacin and other antibiotics, potassium, mercury drugs and Chinese medicine Xanthium, Tripterygium, Cold overheating of traditional Chinese medicine.
Adjust diet and nutrition: Patients with renal atrophy are mostly accompanied by malnutrition, so they should be adjusted on diet, with eggs, milk, lean meat, fresh vegetables and other foods as appropriate, and avoid eating foods such as dog meat, shrimps, crabs and so on. Meanwhile, they should quit smoking and drinking.
For those with renal atrophy, should use high-quality low-protein diet, proper control of protein intake, to reduce the burden on the kidneys, to avoid further deterioration of the condition.
Do not underestimate the flu: a cold is a systemic disease, can make immune function decline, often secondary to infection. Cold can aggravate renal atrophy, cold and flu caused by infection can make about half of nephrotic syndrome recurrence.
Presumably we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other nephropathy problems can browse other web pages, can also leave us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology experts will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- How is renal anemia formed?
- What are the effects of renal atrophy on patients?
- Can nephrotic patients get pregnant?
- What are the complications of renal biopsy?
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- How to correctly treat their own kidney problems?
- What conditions can patients with kidney disease be pregnant
- How big a kidney stone can be excreted?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is it difficult for patients with massive loss of urine prot
- Acute kidney injury has these symptoms!
- Do you have these early symptoms of tubules?
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- How to divide the stage of chronic renal failure clinically?
- What are the stages of acute tubular necrosis?
- Do you know that the similar syndromes of nephropathy?
- How to pay attention to Diet problems in patients with Renal
- How to treat Renal Cancer at different stages
- What are the causes of secondary nephrotic syndrome?