I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can nephrotic patients get pregnant?
As pregnancy increases the burden on the kidneys, complicated by pregnancy-induced hypertension, often aggravates kidney damage. If the renal atrophy inactivity, only a small amount of proteinuria alone, without increased blood pressure, pregnancy can not increase kidney damage.
According to the different degree of renal atrophy, the development of the fetus also have different effects. Chronic renal atrophy associated with high blood pressure, often accompanied by placental dysfunction, lack of fetal blood supply, intrauterine growth retardation can occur, stillbirth, high perinatal mortality. Severe renal atrophy in pregnant women, the fetal mortality rate up to 50%.
Thus, whether women suffering from renal atrophy can be pregnant, may have the following situations:
First, chronic renal atrophy with increased blood pressure in women should not be pregnant. About 75% of pregnant women after pregnancy complicated by severe pregnancy syndrome, high incidence of preterm and stillbirth. When renal atrophy occurred in pregnant women with pregnancy induced hypertension syndrome, caused by preeclampsia and eclampsia, the blood pressure is very high and accompanied by headache, vertigo, nausea, vomiting, and even convulsions. Eclampsia is a big threat to pregnant women and fetuses. At this point in addition to active treatment, often to terminate the pregnancy, in order to reduce heart and kidney burden.
Second, chronic benign inflammation. If the renal function did not return to normal, increased urinary protein, reaches "++" to "+++", elevated blood urea nitrogen or creatinine, to prevent renal failure. Such patients should not be pregnant. If it is early pregnancy, should be induced abortion.
Third, women suffering from chronic renal atrophy, if the basic renal function has been normal, a small amount of urine protein (trace or "+"), and a period of stability, you can get pregnant. But should pay attention to rest, increase nutrition, eat more protein-containing foods, add enough vitamins, diet should be light, should not be too salty. Pay attention to increase body resistance, to avoid all kinds of infections, regular examination of renal function. Each prenatal examination is to examine edema , weight gain , blood pressure , urinary protein , etc . There is only a small amount of proteinuria , not accompanied by an increase in blood pressure , enhanced health care during pregnancy , careful monitoring , and pregnancy outcome generally good .
Presumably we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- How is renal anemia formed?
- What are the effects of renal atrophy on patients?
- What are the complications of renal biopsy?
- How to avoid deterioration of renal atrophy?
- Why chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease affect
- How to correctly treat their own kidney problems?
- What conditions can patients with kidney disease be pregnant
- How big a kidney stone can be excreted?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and hepatitis C
- Is it difficult for patients with massive loss of urine prot
- Acute kidney injury has these symptoms!
- Do you have these early symptoms of tubules?
- Is soreness of waist caused by drug-induced kidney damage?
- What are the differences between malignant brain tumors and
- How to divide the stage of chronic renal failure clinically?
- What are the stages of acute tubular necrosis?
- Do you know that the similar syndromes of nephropathy?
- How to pay attention to Diet problems in patients with Renal
- How to treat Renal Cancer at different stages
- What are the causes of secondary nephrotic syndrome?