I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Waist soreness pain may be hydronephrosis
Cause a lot of reasons for waist soreness, especially the hydronephrosis, the common symptoms of waist pain.
Most patients showed pain in the waist or lower abdomen, according to the speed of obstruction occurred in severe cramps, pain or pain.
May be urinary tract obstruction, such as urinary tract stones or tumors, prostatic hypertrophy, etc .; may also be urinary tract diseases caused by urinary tract compression, causing urinary tract obstruction, such as retroperitoneal fibrosis, retroperitoneal tumors.
Although the urinary tract obstruction of the disease will eventually cause hydronephrosis, but the patient does not necessarily have a clear clinical symptoms, which is associated with the etiology and formation of hydronephrosis.
If the urinary obstruction in the bladder below the site, the patient will appear dysuria. In addition, due to urinary obstruction, patients will be repeated urinary tract infection.
Shi Jiazhuang kidney disease hospital experts advise that if the waist feel sour, pain, especially the side of the waist pain, to be particularly vigilant, this may be the early performance of hydronephrosis.
Especially when the low back pain, do not simply think that the waist caused by cold or tired. Also, if you find red urine, dark, or soy sauce, there may be ureteral stones, caused by bleeding caused by the tumor, then there may be hydronephrosis.
Super-examination is an important way to find hydronephrosis, once diagnosed, can be through the urinary system angiography, cystoscopy, ureteroscopy, urinary system CT or nuclear magnetic resonance examination, to further clarify the cause of hydronephrosis.
Timely find the cause of urinary tract obstruction, and early lifting of urinary tract obstruction, can effectively protect the kidney function, to prevent chronic renal failure.
- How should kidney pain do?
- What is the cause of pain in the kidney area?
- Do you know why kidney pain?
- What to do about recurrent pain in Renal Cancer surgery?
- Low back pain may be a symptom of chronic kidney disease
- Three kinds of exercise to relieve pain of kidney stone
- More attention should be paid to kidney stones without pain
- How to diagnose kidney pain?
- The difference between lumbar muscle strain and kidney pain
- Child stomach pain beware of kidney stones
- What should be done for painless gross hematuria?
- Will all kidney stones suffer from pain?
- Is back pain caused by kidney disease?
- Is low back pain IGA nephropathy?