I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Problems and treatment of hydronephrosis after operation
Generally speaking, hydronephrosis caused by urinary tract obstruction is a long-term pathological process. The operation relieves the obstruction and solves the problem only in morphology, which creates the condition for the recovery of renal function. After the obstruction is relieved, there will be a series of problems in the recovery of renal function, which must be paid great attention by the urological surgeons. Otherwise, the improper handling of these problems can also have serious consequences. These problems include: diuresis after obstruction: 1~3 days after the acute obstruction of the upper urinary tract, the patient can show diuresis. The amount of 24h urine can be 3000 ~ 8000ml. Continuous discharge of large amounts of urine in a short period of time, will inevitably lead to water, electrolyte, acid-base imbalance, serious cases will threaten the lives of patients. The cause of the obstruction after diuresis has two main aspects: A. obstruction after blood urea nitrogen accumulation and excretion of sodium hormone, the renal tubular reabsorption function to reduce water, sodium and chloride; B. renal tubular epithelial flattening and absorption area decrease, alkaline phosphatase and Na-K-ATP were significantly reduced. With the progression of the disease, the function of the renal tubule gradually recovered and urine volume gradually returned to normal.
Against the balance problem: the recovery of renal function depends on the stimulation of metabolic load in the body, depending on the balance of the problem in the course of the recovery of the renal function. Therefore, one side of hydronephrosis and renal function is severely impaired, such as contralateral renal function is completely normal, then the renal obstruction even be lifted, but it is not a metabolite of stimulation, the recovery of renal function will be very slow. And if the side of the kidney also has some damage, kidney obstruction in relief, the recovery will be faster. Therefore, if both sides have kidney obstruction, which in patients with systemic conditions permit, the first release of renal function better side kidney obstruction, then the other side as soon as possible to relieve the obstruction of the kidney.
The influence of obstruction on the kidney: the increase of systemic blood volume due to the retention of water and sodium after obstruction, and the increase of renin activity can lead to hypertension. When the obstruction is removed or the kidney is removed, blood pressure drops in some patients. Hydronephrosis is caused by increased production of erythropoietin, which can lead to polycythemia and can be restored to normal after nephrectomy.
- Key points of uremic diet
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- ＂ Doctor stone ＂ does good deed and make himself a good person
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- The treatment of polycystic kidney cyst
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Treatment of uremic creatinine is not highly transparent