I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Some people usually urinate when there will be hematuria, we know what is the cause of urine bleeding, why would such a situation, in fact, hematuria this disease must cause everyone's attention, there are many factors will produce hematuria, the following Give you a good understanding of the cause of some hematuria.
Hematuria 95% or more is due to urinary system itself caused by the disease, including glomerular disease, renal cysts, stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary tract infections and tumors are the most common. Other diseases such as coagulation abnormalities, systemic diseases can also cause hematuria. Urine blood is hematuria, also known as blood.
Under normal circumstances, there is no red blood cells in the urine. Medicine on the patient after the centrifugal precipitation of urine, with a microscope to check, if each high-power field of more than five red blood cells, called hematuria. If only in the microscope to detect red blood cells, and the eyes can not see the blood of urine, called microscopic hematuria; if the eyes can see the urine was "wash meat sample" or with blood, and even bloodshot eyes or blood clots , Called gross hematuria. So hematuria can not be found by the eyes. With the eyes can see the urine of blood, about 1000 ml of urine mixed with at least 1 ml of blood, which shows more severe hematuria, should quickly identify the reasons for active treatment.
The cause of hematuria
Hematuria is often caused by the disease of the urinary organs. People's urine is generated in the kidney, after the renal pelvis, ureter, bladder, urethra excreted, all of these organs with a disease, bleeding, can cause hematuria.
Common causes of hematuria are a variety of nephritis, urinary tract infections, hemorrhagic cystitis, urinary stones, kidney tuberculosis, kidney tumors, kidney and urethral injury and so on. Hematuria is one of the main symptoms of these diseases.
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- What are the factors that affect renal damage in hypertension?
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Some uremia without warning
- Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephritis
- Factors influencing the development of renal failure in 19 cases of nephritis and Its Countermeasures
- Why do you want to pay attention to the high risk of creatinine
- What are the factors that aggravate nephrotic syndrome?
- Uremic patients in the ＂eat＂ to be careful
- People are easy to get nephritis in summer.
- Treatment of acute nephritis
- People worry about the etiology of nephrotic syndrome which
- Why do patients with chronic nephritis have hematuria?
- Does nephritis patients need strict salt restrictions?
- What are the main risk factors for the progression of IgA nephropathy to chronic renal failure?
- People die every day from this complication! Kidney disease patients suffering from these 4 types of disease should pay attention to complications.
- Six disease can cause uremia
- Chronic nephritis can not eat what?