I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Some people usually urinate when there will be hematuria, we know what is the cause of urine bleeding, why would such a situation, in fact, hematuria this disease must cause everyone's attention, there are many factors will produce hematuria, the following Give you a good understanding of the cause of some hematuria.
Hematuria 95% or more is due to urinary system itself caused by the disease, including glomerular disease, renal cysts, stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary tract infections and tumors are the most common. Other diseases such as coagulation abnormalities, systemic diseases can also cause hematuria. Urine blood is hematuria, also known as blood.
Under normal circumstances, there is no red blood cells in the urine. Medicine on the patient after the centrifugal precipitation of urine, with a microscope to check, if each high-power field of more than five red blood cells, called hematuria. If only in the microscope to detect red blood cells, and the eyes can not see the blood of urine, called microscopic hematuria; if the eyes can see the urine was "wash meat sample" or with blood, and even bloodshot eyes or blood clots , Called gross hematuria. So hematuria can not be found by the eyes. With the eyes can see the urine of blood, about 1000 ml of urine mixed with at least 1 ml of blood, which shows more severe hematuria, should quickly identify the reasons for active treatment.
The cause of hematuria
Hematuria is often caused by the disease of the urinary organs. People's urine is generated in the kidney, after the renal pelvis, ureter, bladder, urethra excreted, all of these organs with a disease, bleeding, can cause hematuria.
Common causes of hematuria are a variety of nephritis, urinary tract infections, hemorrhagic cystitis, urinary stones, kidney tuberculosis, kidney tumors, kidney and urethral injury and so on. Hematuria is one of the main symptoms of these diseases.
- What is the disease of hematuria?
- How many kinds of hematuria? Is there a risk of hematuria?
- What is the cause of hematuria?
- What are the specific methods of diagnosis of hematuria?
- What are the common clinical symptoms of hematuria?
- Hematuria is also an early symptom of renal cancer.
- What are the factors that cause high uric acid?
- What is the reason of gross hematuria? How to treat?
- What should be done for painless gross hematuria?
- In which disease is it prone to renal hematuria?
- How to treat hematuria can have the best effect?
- Factors leading to hematuria
- What should patients with kidney stone do with hematuria?
- The classification of glomerulonephritis hematuria
- Is hematuria a symptom of nephropathy?