I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Is bubble in the urine kidney disease?
We know that normal fresh urine is transparent, amber liquid, with the amount of urine, the color has deep light. But why is there bubble in the urine?
Experts point out that if the following circumstances, then the increase in urine foam does not belong to the lesion:
Urethra in the presence of semen composition: male if the presence of seminal components in the urethra can cause foam urine. Such as retrograde ejaculation (common in patients with diabetes accompanied by autonomic dysfunction); frequent excitement of the urethral gland secretion of mucus increased, after spermatorrhea and so on.
Urination Urgently: Urination Urine Urine strong impact of the liquid surface, air and urine mixed together, easy to form a bubble, but easier to dissipate. In addition, when standing too high urination, under the action of gravity, the impact of urine on the liquid surface is also large, but also easy to form a bubble.
Urine concentration: too little water in drinking, sweating too much, diarrhea, etc., the human body due to lack of water caused by urine concentration, resulting in urine protein and other components of the higher concentration, easy to form increased urine foam.
Other reasons: disinfectants or detergents in the urinals are also one of the reasons for the formation of foam in the urine.
Occasional foam urine, mostly physiological, most can find the cause of foam urine incentives, such as urination urgency, urine concentration and so on. If you remove the above-mentioned incentives after the bubble urine disappeared, and not accompanied by other abnormal symptoms or diseases, then do not worry too much.
On the contrary, if the urine bubble is caused by the following reasons, you need to be vigilant, timely treatment.
Proteinuria: Abnormal protein content in the urine is one of the most common causes of foam urine, but also an important clinical manifestation of various diseases, especially kidney disease. All kinds of primary kidney disease, such as various types of primary glomerulonephritis and all kinds of secondary kidney damage, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, gout, hepatitis, etc., can lead to kidney damage, urine protein The And multiple myeloma, acute intravascular hemolysis, leukemia, etc., although the normal renal function, but the blood appears a lot of abnormal protein, urine protein leakage, the formation of proteinuria.
Proteinuria will generally appear foam urine, this foam is characterized by urine surface floating a thin layer of foam, long gone.
Urinary system infection: urinary tract infection can cause increased urine foam. Common, including urinary tract infection, cystitis, prostatitis, etc., mostly accompanied by frequent urination, urgency, dysuria and other symptoms.
Increased urinary sugar: organic matter in the urine (glucose) and inorganic substances (various mineral salts), but also can increase the urine tension and bubble, but the bubble is generally larger, and soon disappeared. Diabetic patients due to elevated blood sugar, secondary urine sugar increased, prone to foam urine.
Other rare causes: other causes of foam urine also include bladder and colonic fistula, but very rare, need a special check to diagnose.
For the continuous emergence of foam urine, need to carefully identify whether the disease caused. If the exclusion of the above non-pathological factors, the urine still appears more foam, or accompanied by other abnormal symptoms or diseases such as edema, hematuria, urinary frequency, urgency, dysuria, nocturia increased, high blood pressure, diabetes , You need to go to the kidney medical treatment.
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?