I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Diffuse parenchymal disease kidney is caused by various causes of renal parenchymal damage. This group of diseases include: glomerulonephritis, chronic interstitial nephritis, basilar glomerulonephritis, acute tubular necrosis, focal nephritis, focal glomerulosclerosis, lupus nephritis, amyloidosis , Hypertensive nephropathy, multiple myeloma kidney, recurrent hematuria, persistent hematuria, diabetic nephritis and so on.
Symptoms of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney usually include:
- Tubular urine
- Oliguria or anuria
- Low back pain
- Urinary urinary urgency.
The treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney requires the following attention:
1, must bed rest until the naked hematuria and edema disappeared, blood pressure returned to normal.
2, pay attention to eating low-salt diet rich in vitamins, normal renal normal protein intake should be normal, about 1.0g / (kg? D). Renal insufficiency should limit the intake of protein and give high quality protein (animal protein rich in essential amino acids). Edema and urine less, should control the amount of water.
3, symptomatic treatment: the treatment of infection lesions; diuretics are usually the use of thiazide diuretics; blood pressure after diuretic control is still not ideal, can choose antihypertensive drugs; correct heart failure in diuretic, antihypertensive treatment can be poor Consider: nitroglycerin, sodium nitroprusside, phentolamine, if necessary, available digitalis preparations; dialysis acute renal failure with dialysis indications, should be promptly dialysis.
The above is about the symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney, if you want to learn more , please leave us a message or consult our online physician.
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- Nine common misconceptions about kidney disease
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Alert! Rejuvenation of kidney disease Want to drink water tube shut up more reasonable diet
- Solve the kidney disease diet 5 question
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!
- What are the early symptoms of polycystic kidney disease
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- Why polycystic kidney disease patients with back pain?
- Can watermelon rind cure kidney disease edema?
- You need to know the misunderstandings about kidney diseases