I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the three symptoms of acute glomerulonephritis?
If the diagnosis and treatment of acute glomerulonephritis nephritis timely, rest and proper care, can be cured,otherwise, can not be completely treated, converted to chronic nephritis, it is difficult to cure. Some patients in the acute phase of rapid development, In the short term, there may be three kinds of complications, such as acute heart failure, hypertensive encephalopathy, and acute renal failure, which are the most common and most serious complications in acute phase of acute nephritis.
1, Hypertensive encephalopathy: During the first week after the disease, blood pressure suddenly increased, children with headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, vertigo and other symptoms, suffered from blindness, drowsiness, convulsions can be serious when needed emergency treatment. If there is no cerebral hemorrhage, the correct treatment returned to normal, will not leave sequelae.
2, acute heart failure, also known as cardiac insufficiency. Most occur in the first week of onset, manifested as: bad spirit, irritability, edema aggravated, shortness of breath, mouth Zhou Fazi, frequent cough, mouth foam, and sometimes foam with bloodshot, pale, limbs chills and other symptoms, should immediately send to hospital. Special note is that some children may be the first rapid onset of heart failure heart disease. Because of edema, no attention to changes in urine output and urine color, children have cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and mistaken for pneumonia, delayed the disease and treatment.
3, acute renal failure: Acute nephritis developed rapidly within 1~2 weeks, became more and more serious, edema and hematuria were obvious, blood pressure continued to rise. This sign often associated with hypertensive encephalopathy and heart failure exist. In particular, acute exacerbation of acute nephritis in the event of severe oliguria, or even closed, so that the body of toxic substances can not be discharged from the urine, great harm to the body, can have life-threatening.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- What are the symptoms of urinary tract infection in infants?
- Alert! Rejuvenation of kidney disease Want to drink water tube shut up more reasonable diet
- What does microalbuminuria mean to diabetics 28.9?
- What are the general methods of treating renal injury?
- How does diabetic urine albumen return a responsibility?
- Waist soreness pain may be hydronephrosis
- How should kidney pain do?
- Common clinical symptoms of kidney cancer!
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease?
- How much does the creatinine require dialysis?
- How should do with a cold in patients with renal insufficiency?
- When appear dysuria caution urinary hydronephrosis invasion
- What are the different symptoms of renal atrophy?
- What are the specific hazards of kidney stones to us?
- The occult blood in the urine is terrible!
- What are the harms of proteinuria on the human body?
- Why does nephrotic edema start with the eyelids?
- How to differentiate renal edema?
- Is bubble in the urine kidney disease?