I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How much does the creatinine require dialysis?
Many patients with kidney disease do not know what stage of disease to dialysis treatment, just tell you today to answer this question!
1. The creatinine in the body is mainly produced by muscle, excreted through the kidneys, creatinine, creatinine and creatinine. It is usually judged by the serum creatinine. The normal value of serum creatinine is 59-134umol / L, when the serum creatinine exceeds the maximum value that is to say the kidney problems, may be the case of renal failure. As kidney failure patients, creatinine reached 451-707umol / L, then you can do dialysis treatment.
2. Renal failure is a partial or complete loss of renal function, early mainly manifested as lack of strength, nor spirit, and no appetite, often vomiting, nausea and other conditions, with the further development of the disease, but also anemia, limb numbness, etc., If later, it will lead to cardiomyopathy, heart failure, so the development of the disease is not our own control, but we can regularly check on their body can play to prevent deterioration of the disease is an effective way.
3. Nephropathy generally occur are relatively slow, nor will it suddenly be aware of, so often people are good, suddenly die, a check is kidney failure, this is not expected. We should usually pay attention to protect yourself, life should be the law, diet should pay attention to, do not eat too much salt, drink plenty of water, exercise more.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- What are the symptoms of urinary tract infection in infants?
- Alert! Rejuvenation of kidney disease Want to drink water tube shut up more reasonable diet
- What does microalbuminuria mean to diabetics 28.9?
- What are the general methods of treating renal injury?
- How does diabetic urine albumen return a responsibility?
- Waist soreness pain may be hydronephrosis
- How should kidney pain do?
- Common clinical symptoms of kidney cancer!
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease?
- How should do with a cold in patients with renal insufficiency?
- When appear dysuria caution urinary hydronephrosis invasion
- What are the different symptoms of renal atrophy?
- What are the specific hazards of kidney stones to us?
- The occult blood in the urine is terrible!
- What are the harms of proteinuria on the human body?
- Why does nephrotic edema start with the eyelids?
- What are the three symptoms of acute glomerulonephritis?
- How to differentiate renal edema?
- Is bubble in the urine kidney disease?