I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How much does the creatinine require dialysis?
Many patients with kidney disease do not know what stage of disease to dialysis treatment, just tell you today to answer this question!
1. The creatinine in the body is mainly produced by muscle, excreted through the kidneys, creatinine, creatinine and creatinine. It is usually judged by the serum creatinine. The normal value of serum creatinine is 59-134umol / L, when the serum creatinine exceeds the maximum value that is to say the kidney problems, may be the case of renal failure. As kidney failure patients, creatinine reached 451-707umol / L, then you can do dialysis treatment.
2. Renal failure is a partial or complete loss of renal function, early mainly manifested as lack of strength, nor spirit, and no appetite, often vomiting, nausea and other conditions, with the further development of the disease, but also anemia, limb numbness, etc., If later, it will lead to cardiomyopathy, heart failure, so the development of the disease is not our own control, but we can regularly check on their body can play to prevent deterioration of the disease is an effective way.
3. Nephropathy generally occur are relatively slow, nor will it suddenly be aware of, so often people are good, suddenly die, a check is kidney failure, this is not expected. We should usually pay attention to protect yourself, life should be the law, diet should pay attention to, do not eat too much salt, drink plenty of water, exercise more.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- What symptoms do patients often exhibit in patients with ren
- What is renal edema?
- What are the symptoms of nephrosclerosis?
- What does urine occult blood 1+ mean?
- Is urinary protein 3+ really serious?
- How to differentiate renal edema?
- What symptoms are easily confused with the facial appearance
- What to do about urinary abnormality after kidney transplant
- Will urine protein symptoms appear foam urine it?
- What are the conditions for proteinuria?
- Symptoms of recurrence of glomerulonephritis after healing
- How should kidney pain do?
- What are the symptoms of glomerulonephritis in infants?
- What is the cause of pain in the kidney area?
- Do you know why kidney pain?
- What to do about recurrent pain in Renal Cancer surgery?
- Why does nephrotic edema start with the eyelids?
- How to treat edema caused by kidney disease?How to treat ede
- What is the disease of hematuria?
- What will lead to secondary nephrotic syndrome