I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The occult blood in the urine is terrible!
Urine occult blood test is a commonly used indicator of urine routine examination, as more intuitive, families often attach great importance to this indicator, in fact, occult blood test is not the most important for patients with kidney disease, and often inaccurate.
The current urine analyzer uses a dry chemical test strip method, as long as there is a substance that can discolor the test strip in the urine, there is a positive test. Therefore, in addition to red blood cells in the urine can cause discoloration, other components of the urine such as muscle Hemoglobin, hemoglobin can also cause occult blood positive, in addition to the normal human red blood cells continue to destroy, its components are excreted from the urine, so part of normal urine will appear occult positive.
So when your child has a positive occult blood test in urine, please do not panic and should follow these steps:
1. Please pay attention to the results of the microscopic examination in the child ' s urine examination . If there are red blood cells in the microscopic examination and exceed 3 in the high - magnification field of view , it is possible to determine that the child ' s urine has a problem . Please go to the hospital for a doctor who specializes in pediatric kidney .
Note: Microscopy is not centrifuged in inpidual hospitals, we must check after centrifugation was accurate. In addition, due to the red blood cells will be broken for too long, so the urine test must go to the fresh middle urine prevail, urine retention should not exceed 2 hours.
2. If there is no red blood cells in the microscope, then check the urine again to see if occult blood still exists? If the review of urine occult blood disappeared, then check urine test for some time, without special treatment.
3. In addition, please note that some of the hospital's urine test machine is particularly sensitive, often with the same urine test results on different machines inconsistent. There are some children's urine contains large amounts of vitamin C on the consequences of occult urine will have an impact. The presence of a large amount of vitamin C in urine can competitively inhibit the reaction resulting in false-negative urine occult blood test.
If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message,the nephropathy specialist in Tongshantang TCM Hospital will give you the most professional and effective treatment.
- What symptoms do patients often exhibit in patients with ren
- What is renal edema?
- What are the symptoms of nephrosclerosis?
- What does urine occult blood 1+ mean?
- Is urinary protein 3+ really serious?
- How to differentiate renal edema?
- What symptoms are easily confused with the facial appearance
- What to do about urinary abnormality after kidney transplant
- Will urine protein symptoms appear foam urine it?
- What are the conditions for proteinuria?
- Symptoms of recurrence of glomerulonephritis after healing
- How should kidney pain do?
- What are the symptoms of glomerulonephritis in infants?
- What is the cause of pain in the kidney area?
- Do you know why kidney pain?
- What to do about recurrent pain in Renal Cancer surgery?
- Why does nephrotic edema start with the eyelids?
- How to treat edema caused by kidney disease?How to treat ede
- What is the disease of hematuria?
- What will lead to secondary nephrotic syndrome