I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What symptoms do patients often exhibit in patients with ren
Kidney atrophy once occurrence can be accompanied by a lot of diseases at the same time, so for kidney atrophy, we must timely treatment, do not wait until kidney atrophy to other inflammation, before taking measures. This will increase the difficulty of the treatment of renal atrophy, as a kidney disease, what aspects of the symptoms of renal atrophy? Let us recognize some of the common manifestations of renal atrophy.
1, renal dystrophy occurs in patients with water metabolism disorders. Because of the decrease of sexual units in patients with sexual atrophy and the increase of the average excretion capacity of each new unit, this causes solute diuretic. In addition, the function of kidney concentration is poor. This will lead to increased nocturnal urine.If there is anorexia, vomiting or acidosis increases the absorption amplitude, respiratory water loss increases, easily dehydration. Therefore , the patients with renal atrophy often have hypodynamia , dry throat and low urine volume .
2, electrolyte imbalance in patients with renal atrophy.
(1), nephrotic patients prone to hyponatremia. Because of the loss of sodium and water in patients with renal atrophy, this leads to a decrease in blood volume. The lack of that element can cause rapid changes in kidney function. Therefore, patients with renal atrophy often feel weakness, dizziness, orthostatic hypotension, muscle convulsions, if the disease will lead to deterioration of renal failure.
(2), patients with renal atrophy will appear low calcium and high phosphorus symptoms. Because renal atrophy decreased urinary output, elevated serum phosphorus, intestinal absorption of calcium decreased, decreased serum calcium. This will lead to hyperparathyroidism, serious threat to the safety of patients.
(3), patients with renal atrophy will appear hypokalemia and hyperkalemia . Anorexia, vomiting, diarrhea and the use of diuretics in patients with renal atrophy can cause hypokalemia. The main clinical manifestations of hypokalemia are limb weakness, bloating, arrhythmia and tendon reflexes and so on. If the patients with renal atrophy lose more potassium blood bank, or severe oliguria, this will lead to hyperkalemia. The main clinical manifestations of hyperkalemia include arrhythmias and even cardiac arrest.
If you have other nephropathy problems can browse other web pages, can also leave us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology experts will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- What is renal edema?
- What are the symptoms of nephrosclerosis?
- What does urine occult blood 1+ mean?
- Is urinary protein 3+ really serious?
- How to differentiate renal edema?
- What symptoms are easily confused with the facial appearance
- What to do about urinary abnormality after kidney transplant
- Will urine protein symptoms appear foam urine it?
- What are the conditions for proteinuria?
- Symptoms of recurrence of glomerulonephritis after healing
- How should kidney pain do?
- What are the symptoms of glomerulonephritis in infants?
- What is the cause of pain in the kidney area?
- Do you know why kidney pain?
- What to do about recurrent pain in Renal Cancer surgery?
- Why does nephrotic edema start with the eyelids?
- How to treat edema caused by kidney disease?How to treat ede
- What is the disease of hematuria?
- What will lead to secondary nephrotic syndrome
- Treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy and Control of proteinuria