Beijing tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine
Tongshantang medical group was founded in 1986, after 27 years of development, has now become a set of medical, teaching, scientific research as one of the new modern medical group. The group in Shijiazhuang, Xingtai, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Beijing and many other city branch. The Group adhere to the "100 times efforts, cherish life care; 100 in the rest, to build a harmonious hospital" the policy, adhering to the "thinking to the core value of health" concept.
Beijing tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine as the first international hospital group, is the government approved the establishment of two general hospitals, but the overall configuration and layout of the hospital three hospitals are in strict accordance with the standard set up, treatment department in the Department of nephropathy as characteristic, provide the best service from around the world. With a total area of 60 thousand square meters of school district, is located in Beijing Ming Dynasty Tombs scenic area, a famous tourist attractions around the the Badaling Great Wall, Tallinn Cathaya reservoir in Longqing Valley, the pestle and mortar Valley natural scenic area, kangxicaoyuan, Forest Park and other famous scenic spots, the north and the Beijing International Golf Club, shooting and other entertainment.
View More >>
TongShantang of Chinese Medicine
TongShantang Success Stories
TongShantang Medical Equipment
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- end-stage uremia diet
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- Key points of uremic diet
- what does kidney infection pain feel like?
- Which fruit does IgA nephropathy eat well?