I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- Blood Purification
Blood purification is a therapy which helps remove the waste products in the body by filtering the blood. Dialysis is a very common branch of blood purification. However, dialysis only deals with the small sized toxins in the blood. If you ..
- Five features of Clear Blood Pollution Therapy
According to its 30 years clinical experience and research, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital has developed a therapy named clear blood pollution therapy to treat kidney disease. Here are some features of clear blood pollution therapy. 1 ..
- Chinese medicine treatment of acute nephritis
Acute nephritis treatment cycle within 3 months, preferably within 1-2 months cured. Should haveearly detection, early treatment. Chinese medicine is generally treated by diet and drug treatment in two ways. Astragalus a lot of efficacy, ca ..
- Advantages of Chinese medicine in treatment of chronic renal failure
Chronic renal failure (CRF) is a serious disease which can cause many symptoms of digestive system and other diseases, and should be treated as soon as possible. Chronic renal failure can be treated with traditional Chinese medicine. What a ..
- Detailed Instruction for Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
This article focuses on the detailed guidance of micro Chinese medicine treatment of kidney disease, and detailed surgical treatment steps, and also details the advantages of micro Chinese medicine treatment of kidney disease. ..
- tubulointerstitial nephritis and uveitis
The treatment of tubulointerstitial nephritis is mainly systemic glucocorticoid, the commonly use preparation is prednisone, oral dosage is generally 1m / (kg d), treatment term among 3 weeks to 12 months, treatment term Should not be too s ..
- Acupuncture is how to treat kidney disease
People are more familiar with the kidney disease, got kidney disease, often thought to be used to go kidney disease treatment, although this is commonly used treatment, but in many cases the treatment effect is poor. Few people think of acu ..
- What is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
This herbal therapy is a Traditional Chinese Medicine-Based Treatment. It develops on the basis of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine. Chinese Herbal Medicine, is extracted from plants for use in the treatment of disease and certain medica ..
- Treatment of Kidney Disease with Traditional Chinese Medicine Moxibustion
Moxibustion is a technique of Traditional Chinese Medicine which uses a small bundle of tightly burning bound herbs or moxa to the targeted acupoints. Sometimes, it is used along with acupuncture. As mentioned above, moxibustion is related ..
- How dose the medicated bath work ?
Toxins and wasted products in the blood are excreted through skin by sweating, which reduced the burden of the kidney and alleviate some clinical symptoms including swelling and skin itching and so on. A. Improve blood circulation in differ ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service