I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Circle therapy,namely make some herbs which have the function of draw out poison from our skin into powder,then paint them on different body part according to different disease one get. The reason do this is that different drugs can draw out different type of toxin that is in our blood through our skin.
Diagnose which type of disease and ascertain the special position of the circle.
The first thing we should do is find the reaction position that the renal disease exert on our skin,then use the tailor-made medicine draw circles on there. The circles should be gyrate. The gist of this is meridian theory of traditional Chinese medicine.
Do this one times everyday. Draw five circles at one position. If you are get “cold”disease,the circle should be clockwise;if “hot”disease,should be anticlockwise. After four to eight hours,watch them by warm water.
The small course of this treatment is seven days and the big one is forty nine days.
If “cold”disease,fever,erythema,heat pain,sweat,tinnitus,better appetite may be the obvious phenomenon.
If “heat”disease,pale skin,black patches,sweat,sleepy,tinnitus,diarrhea may be the obvious phenomenon.
Matters need attention.
1. People who get skin allergy or have sensitive physique should be forbid.
2. People who have wound on skin should be forbid.
3. Women who are on pregnant are not suitable for this.
4. Pay more attention on keeping warm and do not use air-condition in summer.
5. When doing this,do not continue too long time.
6. The doctor can use licorice extract or Sheng’digao to be around of the circle to prevent toxin run away.
This is the brief introduction about circle therapy. If you want to know more knowledge about it,you can talk with our doctor online.
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Three Kidneys Detoxification Therapy
- Interventional Therapy for Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Diet therapy for nephrotic syndrome
- When should uremia patients begin renal replacement therapy?
- Does nephrotic syndrome have any side effects of hormone therapy?
- What’s the difference between radiotherapy and chemotherapy?
- Integrated therapy for chronic kidney disease
- Hot compress therapy treat nephropathy creatinine 5
- How to exercise therapy for nephritis patients?
- Doctor’s description: nephrotic syndrome, the principle of nutrition therapy
- Diet therapy for chronic nephritis
- Treat kidney disease with “four one” therapy
- Medicated diet therapy of nephrotic syndrome
- Chinese medicine micro permeability therapy for Polycystic kidney
- Enema therapy
- What is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
- Men are here because of kidney deficiency
- Diet therapy for patients with chronic renal failure
- Diet therapy and daily diet for nephrotic syndrome