I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
A Stereoscopic Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapy for Kidney Disease
After year’s clinical research and experience accumulation, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital developed a new therapy combined with several stages of practical study. They mainly refer to taking Chinese medicine orally, hot compress with Chinese medicine, bath with Chinese medicine, cycle therapy with Chinese medicine etc. Gradually, we selected seven TCM therapies from numerous treatments to combine them organically, and formed a set of stereoscopic therapy of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The seven TCM stereoscopic therapies include: Cycle Therapy, Hot Compress Therapy, Foot Bath Therapy, Full Bath Therapy, Enema Therapy, Oral Chinese Medicine Therapy, and Moxibustion Therapy.
Each of these therapies has its own advantages and all of them form their own system by themselves. They are related and complemented to each other and form an organic stereoscopic system of therapy.
The aim of the stereoscopic therapies is to break through difficulties in treating chronic kidney diseases and make some new changes on curative effects, with the combination of TCM therapies.
After years of practices, we have obtained a lot of unexpected achievements and cure many kidney diseases.
This stereoscopic therapy aims at strengthening qi by activating, adjusting qi and eliminating pathogenic factors by drawing out toxin, cleansing toxin, discharging toxin, detoxification and toxin draining.
This stereoscopic therapy is to strengthen healthy qi by activating original qi and adjusting healthy qi, and to eliminate pathogenic factors by drawing out toxin, cleansing toxin, discharging toxin, detoxification and draining toxin.
The core of the seven therapies mainly deals with seven aspects and they are activating, adjusting, drawing out, cleansing, discharging, detoxification, and draining.