I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Chinese Medicine Bath
Chinese Medicine Bath is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy which can help patients discharge toxins. Kidney disease patients not only can enjoy the bath, but also can receive good effects.
Put the decocted medicine into medicated bath fluid then let patients be soaked in the bath fluid. Gradually, the effective elements immerse to striae and channel, then kidneys and finally toxins are discharged by sweat and urine.
Blood circulation improves when patients are exposed to the hot medicine and medicated gas. Medicines of the medicated bath infiltrate to striae and then move to kidneys, finally skin toxins will be discharged from sweat and kidney toxins discharged from urine.
The short-term effects are stable weight loss, immunity incensement, joint pain relief and improvement of sleep and appetite.
Here are notes for patients who need to pay attention to.
1. Patients need to avoid scald, especially for patients with diabetes.
2. Patients with high or low blood pressure, receive the therapy according to personal conditions.
3. Pregnancy women and patients with skin breakage are not allowed to receive this treatment.
For further information, email email@example.com.
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Traditional Chinese medicine treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- TCM treatment of chronic renal failure
- TCM therapies: a individualized treatment of a people
- TCM Kidney Disease Therapeutic Apparatus
- The characteristics of TCM to treat renal disease
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- A Stereoscopic Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapy for Kidney Disease
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Relives Edema
- An Introduction of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- TCM & renal failure
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (4Ms) Therapy for Diabetic Nephropathy
- Five wonders in TCM treatment for renal failure
- What are the main methods of TCM treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Tong Shantang TCM experts: early symptoms of uremia
- How Does TCM Dialectical Treatment of Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Tong Shantang TCM hospital experts: a brief introduction to uremia
- TCM understanding of chronic renal failure