I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspecti
Emission computed tomography (ECT) is a type of tomography involving radioactive emissions. It includes positron emission tomography (ECT) and Single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT). The imaging agent used in SPECT emits gamma rays, as opposed to the positron emitters used in PET. There are a range of radiotracers that can be used, depending on the specific application.
One of the advantages of Kidney ECT Inspection is it can reflect renal function without catheterization of ureter which always makes patients uncomfortable. Glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and even primary hypertension can cause damages to both of our kidney normal function while renal impairment induced by tuberculosis of kidney, pyelonephritis, unilateral renal artery stenosis, and renal tumor may cause damages to one of our kidneys. Normal inspections can not distinguish the difference between the different causes of kidney diseases. Because of the application of radioactive emissions, an ECT inspection can clearly define the diagnosis of almost all kinds of kidney diseases. It will define the damage condition of kidney function and instruct the treatment stages.
Besides, it can also be used to dialogize upper urinary obstruction, unilateral renovascular hypertension and kidney transplantation. The clinical significance of kidney ECT inspection is it can have a accurate evaluation of kidney function. Normally, the evaluation is conducted by creatinine clearance rate(Ccr). However, the truth is Ccr can not reflect the real situation of glomerular filtration rate(GFR) which represents kidney function. And that’s why GFR is estimated by adopting and maintaining more than one blood and urine samples. The biggest advantage of kidney ECT inspection is the dynamic response to renal function. It can even be applied to detect the early stages of renal insufficiency.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always at your service, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, Hebei, China.