I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
tubulointerstitial nephritis and uveitis
The treatment of tubulointerstitial nephritis is mainly systemic glucocorticoid, the commonly use preparation is prednisone, oral dosage is generally 1m / (kg · d), treatment term among 3 weeks to 12 months, treatment term Should not be too short, 5 to 12 months is appropriate, rapid drug reduction is easy to cause elevated serum creatinine levels.
The treatment of uveitis mainly uses glucocorticoid and ciliary muscle paralysis agent eye drops. For bilateral acute and severe anterior uveitis, should be given dexamethasone eye drops , once a hour, after the inflammation according to the situation gradually reduce the frequency of eye. Such as eye drops eye treatment caused by elevated intraocular pressure, adjustable eye frequency or the use of side effects of small glucocorticoids, such as florfenoxy prednisolone, rimexolone, etc., and given anti-glaucoma drug eye treatment. Ciliary muscle paralysis agent is usually selected after 2% of the horse care eye ointment, later with inflammation to reduce, gradually reduce the frequency of eye. Can also use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory eye drops eye treatment.
If the treatment effect is not ideal, you can consider oral glucocorticoid treatment, the general dose of 30 ~ 40mg / d (prednisone), morning Dayton service, about 1 week after the reduction, the treatment time is generally not too long, Should pay attention to the side effects of this drug. If the patient is not sensitive to glucocorticoid (this is mostly posterior uveitis patients), may consider the use of other immunosuppressive drugs, but in the course of treatment should be regular liver, kidney function and (or) blood and other aspects of inspection, so as not to Causing serious side effects.
Traditional Chinese medicine treatment for the reduction of renal dysfunction, promote tubulointerstitial nephritis and uveitis recovery and reduce the side effects of immunosuppressive agents have effective help. If you have questions about tubulointerstitial nephritis and uveitis, you can consult our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.