I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
In order to find the effective treatment of kidney disease, the root cause is the first thing that should be known clearly. According to the latest research, the most basic cause of kidney disease is the abnormality of inherent immune system and backup immune system. This is why we recommended immunotherapy for you her
Immunotherapy, also called biological therapy, is to boost the body's immune system to fight off the complicated immunity-related diseases. In other words, it refresh your immune system and utilizes your own immune system to fight kidney disease.
Your immune system helps your organs, special cells and substances from infections and other disease. Immune system cells and the substances they make travel through your body to protect it from germs that cause infections. Once it cannot function well, the disease happens.
It is suspected that kidney disease is caused by an immune system dysfunction. Once both inherent immune system and backup immune system can now work normally, immune complex in body will not be able to be discharged out of body. What's more, immune complex deposit in body can reach to kidney with blood circulation and then deposite in kidney because the surface of immune complex is suitable to the renal binding epitopes, thus accumulating to kidney tissue and causing damage to kidney gradually. When the damage in kidney progresses into a certain degree, a series of symptoms occur.
Immunotherapy was researched out and applied in treating kidney disease. This therapy is a systemic treatment system for kidney disease. It consists of several treatment procedures that are interlinked with each other.
No medicine can be offered before making the correct diagnosis. Only offering treatment or medicine by experience will make patients cost more money and time. Therefore, exact diagnosis is the most important and basic step during the treatment. Here the diagnosis not only refers to the kidney disorder, but also the immune system, such as the damage degree of immune system, the deposit position of immune complex and the damage degree caused by the immune complex, etc.
When immune complex deposits in kidney abnormally, it will cause damage to kidney, so we should use some immunosuppressant to stop and block the further damage to kidney caused by immune complex.
Immune adjustment is offered after immune tolerance in order to recover immune system to normal level, so immune complex will not appear again. By improving immune system, the ability of removing infectious agent of human body will also be improved at the same time.
Immune clearance is to remove and eliminate the immune complex in body via immune clearance ability, which can prevent the illness condition aggravation and relapse effectively.
Immune protection is to prevent kidney disease progressing further after being controlled well. This needs patient have regular check on their body condition in order to take suppressant medicine according to patient individual illness condition. The main aim in this stage is to protect inherent renal cells and kidney tissue by inhibiting the abnormal immune reaction.
Yes, there is. And the side effects depends on the treatment type that you choose. And you may experience the following symptoms, such as chills, diarrhea, vomiting, muscle aches, nausea, weakness and lost of appetite.
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Consultation Note of Professor Wang
- Chinese Medicine Bath
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure