I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- How to treat renal failure and heart failure
A Canadian professor of a total of 39, a total of 13 million patients with chronic kidney disease related to the study of crf (chronic renal insufficiency) and the relationship between the risk of death were reviewed. The results showed tha ..
- Treatment of chronic nephritis with Chinese Medicine
Chronic nephritis, also known as chronic glomerulonephritis, etiology is not clear. Slow onset, clinical manifestations of edema, hypertension, proteinuria, hematuria, and tubular urine, can be manifested as one or several, sometimes accomp ..
- Chinese medicine micro permeability therapy for Polycystic kidney
First of all, patients should pay attention to understanding that polycystic kidney disease is a congenital disease. It can cause kidney failure and hypertension. Therefore, the patient should drop the blood pressure, protect the kidney fun ..
- Three Kidneys Detoxification Therapy
This article is mainly about the three kidney detoxification treatment, mainly about the three toxins in our body, the harm to humans, and how to effectively remove the toxins in the kidneys. ..
- Opinions about kidney disease of our hospital professors.
Our hospital that the bodys righteousness is the root cause of the incidence of nephropathy, then, why the body will appear righteousness it? In addition to the lack of human righteousness, most people are due to diet unrestrained, living d ..
- How our hospital define kidney disease?
Traditional Chinese Medicine professor in our hospital believe that kidney disease is because the lack of righteousness, thus evil gas invasion of the human body. Once human body lack of righteousness it is easily to be attacked by the evil ..
- Traditional knowledge of Chinese medicine
1. Drinking water and kidney: water can also raise the kidney, lack of water, it may cause cloudy stagnation, increase the burden on the kidney. Therefore, regular drinking is a very important measure to protect the kidneys. 2. sleep Yang S ..
- Chinese medicine treatment of kidney disease how?
Many patients who have just had kidney disease, after looking at Western medicine, throwing great hope to seek the efficacy of Chinese medicine, this feeling is easy to understand, but as a nephrologist, especially long-term in Western medi ..
- Chinese medicine treatment of IgA nephropathy
Iga nephropathy is primary glomerular disease. In the course of iga nephropathy, Western medicine routine use of hormones, immunosuppressive agents and other treatment, iga kidney disease can be cleared of urinary protein symptoms, but this ..
- Anti-cancer drugs cyclophosphamide can cure kidney disease
Cyclophosphamide oral or low dose continuous intravenous injection Cyclophosphamide treatment of nephrotic syndrome is often used orally (cyclophosphamide 2 ~ 3mg / kg.d, twice orally) or intravenous (cyclophosphamide 200ml dissolved in 20 ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service