I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- How to treat renal insufficiency in our hospital?
How our hospital treat the kidney function? For renal insufficiency patients, treatment of renal insufficiency is the most concerned about the topic today, Ill explain the renal insufficiency in our hospital on therapy for everyone under th ..
- How to treat chronic renal failure without dialysis?
Chronic renal failure, is the final outcome of a variety of chronic kidney diseases such as chronic glomerulonephritis, diabetic nephropathy, gouty nephropathy, lupus nephritis, recurrent urinary tract infection and renal damage, hypertensi ..
- The bonus of dialysis patient is coming, please get ready for it
Peritoneal dialysis is a dialysis method, in fact, no matter what method is used to treat the disease, we will be concerned about how long the patient can live. People are very concerned about this problem, we can understand that this is on ..
- All belongs to the traditional Chinese medicine, but each medicine has its own function and the kidne
Ms. Zhang from Henan 28 years old, when the most beautiful moments of life, but she was trapped in the hospital for many years. 14 years ago, when she was 14 years old, his legs appear swollen, did not care, but a few days later, but not el ..
- Protein result never being negative for 1 year, why this time is affective
Today to introduce you to a new friend ms.. She is 46 years old this year, found that the face edema in 1 years ago, the morning wash, to the hospital for renal biopsy diagnosis of igA nephropathy. In this 1 years, just started to eat Weste ..
- A patient returned healthy by giving up the delicious food
ALEYA from Bangladesh, 54 years old this year. When chatting with her, she could not remember what time is the only known to have diabetes, for a long time, until one year she went to the hospital examination, found that elevated serum crea ..
- Decreasing to what level is ok for the variety kinds of urine protein
Chronic kidney disease is caused by immune inflammatory reaction, because the location of inflammation, the degree of severity are different, so producing a number of pathological types of kidney disease. Of course, the treatment of these d ..
- During the Spring Festival store so much garbage, how to discharge them?
The Spring Festival holiday is over You are still reflecting various dinner parties Fish, meat, wine, everyday drunk return The body certainly piled up a lot of garbage Here are a few tips to give your body a big cleaning Keep you healthy a ..
- The process of Clear Blood Pollution Therapy for Renal Disease Treatments
Based on its 30 years clinical experience and research, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital has developed a therapy named clear blood pollution therapy to treat kidney disease. The procedure of this therapy is pided into the following part ..
- Urine Protein Electrophoresis
Protein electrophoresis is a method for analyzing the proteins in a fluid or an extract. The electrophoresis may be performed with a small volume of sample in a number of alternative ways with or without a supporting medium. Urine protein e ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service