I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
Emission computed tomography (ECT) is a type of tomography involving radioactive emissions. It includes positron emission tomography (ECT) and Single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT). The imaging agent used in SPECT emits gamma r ..
- Blood Pollution Clear Therapy
In the long process of kidney disease treating, we are always trapped in the dilemma of what is an effective treatment of kidney disease and what is the reason why kidney disease relapse. The root cause of kidney disease remains unknown to ..
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment Options for Kidney Disease
The kidneys are two organs located on either side of the spine in the middle of your back, just above the waist. Kidneys are one of the main excretory organs in our body and play a central role in the removal of wastes and toxins. Besides t ..
- Chinese Medicine Bath
Chinese Medicine Bath is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy which can help patients discharge toxins. Kidney disease patients not only can enjoy the bath, but also can receive good effects. Put the decocted medicine into medicated bath ..
- A Stereoscopic Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapy for Kidney Disease
After years clinical research and experience accumulation, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital developed a new therapy combined with several stages of practical study. They mainly refer to taking Chinese medicine orally, hot compress with ..
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Traditional Chinese medicines (TCM) have thousands of years history in China and it is regarded as the precious heritage of Chinese culture. Compared with Western treatments, it has great advantages. However, longer time is needed to witnes ..
- Instruction for Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an advanced natural therapy which is based on Chinese Herbal Medicine. When using this therapy, Herbal ingredients can go through the skin and then go into renal tissues. So this therapy has great effec ..
- Can Nephritis Patients Have Grape Wine?
Grape wine is a kind f delicious beverage and many people like it. However,can we drink it again if get nephritis? The answer is negative. Grape wine is bad for nephritis patients. Some nephritis patients hear of gape is good for their dise ..
- Oral Chinese herbal medicine therapy
The key to take Chinese herbal medicine orally is choose herbals that have the function of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis to process them,and then make them become herbal soup or capsule that is convenient for people ..
- Circle therapy
Circle therapy,namely make some herbs which have the function of draw out poison from our skin into powder,then paint them on different body part according to different disease one get. The reason do this is that different drugs can draw ou ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service