I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- Medicated bath
Medicated bath is a natural therapy which is used to eliminate diseases and strengthen health by soaking your body in natural herbal juice. It also has great effects on improving kidney functions and releasing kidney disease symptoms. Advan ..
- Enema therapy
Enema therapy is an effective treatment that can lead toxin out of the patient. This therapy is equivalent to the western colon dialysis. Indication It deals with chronic kidney disease and kidney failure. Principle Make herbs which has the ..
- Hot compress therapy
Hot compress therapy,namely give drugs which have the function to eliminate virus in body and recover renal archaeus micro processing,them compress them on the position of your Shenyu acupoint,to eliminate toxin in kidneys and recover archa ..
- Treat kidney disease with “four one” therapy
Refer to the treatment of kidney disease,our hospital possess a knack that other hospitals have no,namely four one. What is it? Generally speaking,it means one bottle,one dose,one pair and one basin. one bottle,means a bottle of Chinese pat ..
- Daily attention for patients with peritoneal dialysis
Most patients who receive peritoneal dialysis choose to do it in their home. However,we are not doctors that know many specialized knowledge and the environment and equipment of ourselves is no better than hospitals,so there are many factor ..
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) originated in ancient China. Its a subject featuring the research of human physiology, pathology as well as the prevention, diagnosis and treatments of various kinds of diseases. With more than 3000 years ..
- Clyster methods by Traditional Chinese Medicine
Make herbs which has the function of catharsis into soup,then let patients stay in a high-order position,make the soup flow into their rectum to eliminate toxin in it. Principle. According to putting medicine soup through rectum,eliminate a ..
- The characteristics of TCM to treat renal disease
There are mainly three characteristics of Traditional Chinese medicine that treat renal disease,namely nurse kidneys in a overall view,dialectical treating methods and take traditional Chinese medicine as the principle thing. Characteristic ..
- Clear Blood Pollution Therapy
Unhealthy blood is the chief culprit of the damage to renal tissues and root cause of lingering kidney disease. If the blood in the body is heavily contaminated, the organs and tissues where the blood flows through will be damaged. After we ..
In order to find the effective treatment of kidney disease, the root cause is the first thing that should be known clearly. According to the latest research, the most basic cause of kidney disease is the abnormality of inherent immune syste ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service