I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
China Association of Chinese Medicine kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar will be held at Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital on July 24, 2015. The sponsor is China Association of Chinese Medicine and Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital is the co-sponsor. The theme of this year’s seminar is removing hemotoxin. It’s said there will be 29 national famous kidney disease experts present at this seminar. Patients can make an appointment for a free consultation of experts from Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai and many other places.
Most of the 29 participants come from tertiary hospital, and most of them have been entitled with chief or associate chief physician specialized in traditional Chinese medicine. If you suffer from kidney disease or one of your relatives or friends is a kidney disease patient, do please tell him or her for you’ll never get a second chance for a free consultation with so many experts at one hospital.
The agenda of this seminar includes:
Offer free consultation for patients;
Discuss and report patient’s medical care and therapy plan according to patients report and medicines they take;
Give guidance on daily activities and advice about methods to improve medical care and treatment effect.
The seminar time is limited, so experts can not give advice to every patient. If you want get some suggestions, please make an appointment in advance.